International trade events and programs can help you meet potential overseas customers, and learn more about exporting from trade specialists and other exporters.
(Note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the Georgia DEC and its partner organizations are primarily offering virtual events and programs at this time.)
1st Global USA Business Forum
27th Annual Georgia Tech Global Business Forum &
12th Annual USA India Business Summit
We are very excited to announce this combined virtual event which is all about leveraging opportunities in a globally digitalized economy.
Sessions will cover:
- Accelerating manufacturing competitiveness~ automation inpost COVID economy
- The future work force ~ reskilling and upskilling for resilience
- Cyber security & privacy
- The future of technologies (regional, national and international views)
- Innovation in therapeutics
- INCLUSIVE innovation, entrepreneurship & technology
- Outlook for global mobility of talent – 2021 and beyond – focus on USA and Canada.
Go Global Georgia, launched in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, provides reimbursement funding to eligible Georgia exporters for pre-approved export activities. Most companies are eligible for reimbursement of up to 50% of actual export costs, up to a maximum award of $6,000. The initiative is intended to increase the number of small businesses that export, assist with export development and expand international sales.
Did you know that most exporters in Georgia are small businesses? These companies are the backbone of our economy, and you can find their products and services in nearly every country in the world. Our Trade team provides a suite of customized services to help companies navigate global opportunities and succeed in exporting. Go Global Georgia provides financial resources to help small businesses do more globally.
To learn more, click here.